What is life without happiness and fulfilment?
It's just a series of experiences that either leave you feeling indifferent, stressed out, depressed, frustrated, bored and anxious etc, the list goes on.
But why do so many of us find happiness and fulfilment so hard to come by?
I believe it's because we're looking for them in the wrong places.
We're so conditioned to think that we'll find our happiness and fulfilment once we've unlocked a bunch of "life achievements" - like a high profile career, marriage, a mortgage, a new car or multiple holidays each year to name just a few examples.
Rarely are we taught the importance of tuning into our intuition, and using this powerful tool that everyone of us possesses to lead the way.
We don't learn the mindset skills needed to calm our survival brain and alter the programming for success and fulfilment instead.
What if you could:
Be clear on what makes you the total badass that you are? (You are a badass even if you don't believe it yet)
Feel confident in your next step and see an achievable route to reaching your goals.
Make more money. (Believe it or not there is such as a thing as a money mindset)
Progress without fear, overwhelm or anxiety holding you back from living the dream.
Have confidence in yourself and your choices without the negative, self critical mind chatter.
Possess the motivation to progress daily towards the life that you want.
Feel fulfilled all the time, wake up everyday knowing that you're living the life you're meant for.
Have more fun!
I can help you make this reality!
This is for you if:
You're feeling totally uninspired by your life right now.
You know your life is meant to be better than this and you're ready to do what it takes to make it awesome!
You're tired of the mundane and monotonous and want to make the most of your time here on earth.
You're sick of feeling stuck and not knowing how to move forwards.
You want clarity over your purpose and mission in life.
You want to silence those inner thoughts that tell you you can't do it or you're not good enough.
You want to feel motivated and inspired
You want to learn how to keep your mind in a place where it pulls you towards your goals instead of keeping you stuck in frustration.
You're frustrated with the lack of fun in your life and how it makes you feel like you're losing your identity.
So maybe you're thinking, "Well this all sounds great Amy but how exactly do you plan on helping me?" Here's how...
Getting clarity. We're gonna uncover your soul purpose and find out everything that you want out of life, what makes you tick, what lights you up and what you have to offer.
We'll gain massive clarity around what makes you happy, fulfilled and discover what you really want from life. We'll dive into your unique gifts and talents and take positive, aligned action daily to turn your dreams into your reality.
- Success mindset shift. This mindset work is so important! Think of it like this, your goals are a house and your mindset is the foundations. If you want to build a big, beautiful house you would build it on a strong foundation, not sand! Your mindset is the key to reaching your goals. We need to strengthen it by uncovering all those subconscious limiting beliefs you have about yourself and your abilities and reprogram them.
You'll get into the mindset for reaching your goals and start living your dream life now. You'll learn how to combat fears and negative thoughts as they come up and get back into a state of alignment and flow when your energy is low
- Money mindset. Similar to the success mindset shift, you will need the right relationship with money if you want more of it to come your way. We'll uncover any subconscious blocks you have around money and clear them out so that you can make choices that support your growth rather than keep you stuck.
This private coaching program is tailored to you. By reading this far you've already shown that you want something to change (Good for you!). There's a reason why not everyone is living their dream life, it's not easy! Having the courage and commitment to really go for it is what makes you special and that's the kind of special I like to work with.
Why am I the one to help?
You can read my full story here but for now I'll just give you the gist...
The last few years of my 20s were pretty crappy. For the first time in my life I felt, to put it mildly, really bummed out. To be more specific, I felt lost. My life was not at all how I wanted it to be but I had no idea how to change it.
I had always prided myself on an excellent sense of self awareness and connection to what I wanted from life and my ability to make that happen but, somewhere around the age of 27 that all got turned on it's head.
It was like I had reached this point in my life and thought, "Oh god is this it?!" I wasn't happy in my work and the idea of spending the next 30+ years doing the same thing was terrifying.
This started to make me panic, I had no idea how to change my situation and my self-doubt was working in overdrive telling me that I wasn't capable of doing anything else with my life. I was having a real internal battle between my intuition telling me I needed to do something bigger with my life and my fear telling me I wasn't good enough and that it was too late.
From speaking to friends I discovered that most people in this age range experience similar freak outs, I also discovered that this happens to people in their 30s, 40s, 50s and probably a few people in their 60s and onwards too. It made me feel a bit better to know that I wasn't alone but that didn't fix the problem. I didn't want to accept this as normal and I still don't.
I made a conscious decision to not allow life to just happen to me.
I found the opportunity to train with one of the Coaching industry's top High-Level Coaches. I became my own best client and totally transformed my mindset, I also learned high-level coaching skills and how to set up a business. I continue to to work with high-level coaches and bring all the things I have learnt and am still learning to my work with my clients.
How does this work?
- If you're liking what you're reading so far, the next step is to book in for a complimentary discovery call. This typically lasts about 30 minutes and is a way for us to connect and see if we're a good fit for coaching.
- Next, if we choose to work together I'll send you a contract, we'll go over payment options and then I will send you a welcome pack to fill out. This is so that I know in detail exactly what you want to work on. I can then begin to prepare your tailor-made coaching experience for the next 90 days. I will also send you my awesome resource list with incredible books, videos and interviews that have blown my mind.
- Then we will schedule our coaching sessions :)
Clarity & Direction.
- Get really clear on what you want your life to be like.
- Allow yourself to dream big and discover what you really want if anything were possible. (I know this sounds the same as the first point, but trust me they're different. You'll be amazed at what you discover)
- Get familiar with your unique gifts and talents and explore how they translate into your dream life and career.
- Own that next level successful, happy and fulfilled version of you and start living that way now!
- Start listening to your intuition again and use it to get even clearer on what you want and what excites you about life.
Success mindset shifts.
- Learn how to live as your most authentic self by....
- Understanding how fear plays a part in your decision-making.
- Identify and clear out all the subconscious crap you tell yourself about not being worthy, able, deserving etc....
- Changing the thoughts that aren't serving you.
- Realise the power of how your thoughts become the actions you take and therefore your reality.
- Learn how to deal with jealousy and comparison and how to be kind to yourself.
- Learn how your language plays a huge part in your success.
- Learn how to redirect energy spent worrying into reaching your goals.
- Learn how to believe that you are worthy and deserving of what you want.
- Set goals and learn how to achieve them without overwhelm.
- Understand the successful person's mindset vs the unsuccessful person's mindset.
- Build confidence to pursue your dreams and believe in your ability to achieve them.
- Learn how to overcome procrastination.
- Uncover your beliefs about money and where they came from.
- Look at your relationship with money. How your thoughts and language have an impact on your ability to receive more of it.
- Break down your fears/worries about money.
- Learn how to change any negative thoughts about money and how to invite more into your life.
- Take back control and get really clear on where your money comes in and goes out.
- Debt vs investment.
- How to shrug off your inherited and social expectations on how much you should have and how you should spend it.
- How to change fear into motivation.
- Move out of a scarcity mindset and into an abundant one.
- This one on one coaching lasts 90 days. While the program is tailored to your needs, the above section is a rough guide of what we will cover.
- You will get a call with me once a week lasting 45 to 60 minutes and you'll get an email afterwards with a recap and any resources that I recommended.
- If location allows, 2 of the weekly calls can be done face to face.
- Unlimited email access to me during the 90 days with a response time of no more than 24 hours.
- Recommended resources to suit your individual needs (books, videos, podcasts etc)
Is this right for you?
It is if you:
Want to do awesome things with your life but need some guidance to make them happen.
Are feeling totally fed up of feeling unfulfilled and like life is just passing you by.
Are ready to take control of your life and happiness.
Are ready to do what it takes to achieve your goals and live your dream life.
Want to feel like you are making the most of your time here on Earth.
Want to kick overwhelm, anxiety and self-doubt to the curb!
Want to become more productive and create your dream life and career.
Want to have more fun.
Are ready to figure out what makes you the happiest and live a successful and authentic life.
Are ready to invest in yourself and your future.
Deciding to commit to something like this and choosing to invest in yourself can be pretty scary. I know, because I did it too. The question I'll ask you now is the same one I asked myself when I chose to put myself first...
What is scarier, taking a risk to follow your dreams without knowing for certain what is around the corner. Or, staying still, stuck and "safe" while the world keeps turning and time keeps moving?
For me, the thought of being old and full of regrets for a life not lived fully and on my terms was by far the scariest! So, I trusted my gut, got some help and have never looked back. Instead, I look forward everyday with excitement and enthusiasm at how my life is turning out. I want that for you too, you deserve nothing less!
"Working with Amy is amazing. She is helping me discover my self belief and the realisation that just because I'm still trying to figure out what I want doesn't mean that I'm not good enough. She's helping me take to control and to start crafting the life that I want for myself. Amy = 💖🦄💜" - Katie, Sales and Licencing Manager.
Investment For The 90 day program £3000
*An instalment plan is also available.
*You can only book up to 10 days in advance. If there are no times to suit you over the next 10 days be sure to check again in a few days time.
Or if you have any questions,
This 6 month coaching program is for you if you're really ready to commit to completely changing your life!
If you've decided that the 9-5 world definitely isn't for you and you're desperate to create the life and business that is the most authentic extension of who you are, then keep reading...
In this 6 month program you will get everything included in the 90 day program, plus coaching on how to set up your own online business.
You don't have to know what you're business will be yet, this program is designed to get you clarity on what you want and how to make it happen.
Included is the clarity and direction, success mindset shift and money mindset from the 90 day program as well as...
Your career success plan:
Through our work together gaining clarity and direction, we will uncover what it is you truly want to do. We'll work together to set up your online business, I will guide and support you through all the technical strategies as well as branding, marketing and creating clients, all in a way that is true to you.
Here's how we'll do it...
Get clear on what your awesome, heart-centred business is going to be by harnessing your unique gifts and talents.
Find your zone of genius!
Ensure that your business aligns with your passions.
Establish who your ideal client is.
Figure out what you're going to offer and find out if anyone is interested in it.
Practice and testing with market research.
Develop some kick-ass branding.
Go over the systems and structures - all the technical stuff.
Utilise social media
I am here to support you in turning your unique gifts and talents into a profitable life and business that you love. It's time to step up, embrace your authenticity and share your awesomeness with the world!
Amy is one of the most genuine people I have had the pleasure of knowing. She never judges anything I tell her & there is no problem too big or small for her to tackle. She infuses our calls with her brilliant sense of humour & high vibration. I love her infectious energy!
Amy has helped me realise that there are no problems, only solutions waiting to be discovered. Working with Amy will help you see the world differently, the way you always hoped it would be. Based on the impact she has had on my life & attitude, I cannot recommend her enough!
Lucy Genin, Empowerment Coach for anxiety suffers
Investment for the 6 month program £6000
*An Instalment plan is also available.
Or if you have any questions,
"Life as a single, professional working mum with a highly demanding job and a small child with special needs can be a challenging existence, one where you feel the odds are stacked against you one day and the next everything comes crashing down. The strength is to hold it all together and keep on going. The result is often exhaustion, a negative mind set, cynicism and general overwhelm.
For years, through no fault of my own, life has been an uphill climb. Amy has been an invaluable source of positivity, motivation, enthusiasm and inspiration to me. Amy thinks broadly around the scenarios I’ve faced and introduces alternative methods for handling them. Motivating me to look for ways to better support myself, increasing my awareness of the bigger picture, the options available and raising my mood to one that I’d describe as bubbly – rather than fizzled out.
She’s an inspirational thinker, she holds integrity high, she demonstrates her compassion, empathy and spark for coaching every day and is an excellent communicator. I have no hesitation in recommending Amy. She can make a real difference to your life. No matter what you are facing, she’ll show you how you might face it with a smile. I’ve had my slice of the Fierce Flamingo, I’d encourage you to. I’ll be back for more!"
- Clare – Communications Professional, Business Owner & Mum
"I am self employed and my work allows me quite a bit of free time. I always aim to use my free time to work on other projects but constantly find myself procrastinating, or finding other unimportant tasks to complete instead. I’ve gone as far as I can with the work I do and I feel like I have so much more to offer. A lot of my projects end up fizzling out and I give up on them. Even as a child I’d really struggle to complete anything. I felt unmotivated and unable to move myself forward in life.
After having coaching sessions with Amy I realised that I was the only person stopping myself from moving forward. She helped me discover that my comfort zone was a lot larger than I realised and covered areas in my life I had no idea could be so restricted by it. With Amy’s advice and guidance I am building up my self-esteem and confidence. This has a massive knock on effect on how I work and also on my relationships with others. I still have a long way to go but with Amy’s support I feel that all my goals are achievable.
Amy is very inspiring and is someone who I would always go to for advice. Her suggestions are always balanced and come from a place of experience and empathy."
- John Hall, Entrepreneur.