Want to have more fun?
As seen in:
My name is Amy Shefik and I'm a Happiness & Personal Development Coach.
I’m here to help you find clarity, direction and passion in your life by helping you to…
- Navigate your way around the challenges and expectations you experience as part of being a “grown up” in modern society.
- Stop feeling stuck, bored and confused.
- Start feeling happy, fulfilled and enthusiastic.
- Get clear and confident about who you are, what you want and how to make it happen.
- See yourself as empowered and recognise your own unique gifts and talents.
- Build confidence and self-belief so that you can fully own your awesome and channel it into living a happier, more fulfilled and successful life.
- Have fun!
When I was 26, at the very start of what was to become my three year long quarter life crisis, I was totally confused and freaked about my life, my future and my ability to be happy and successful.
I felt lost and completely stuck in a rut.
(You can read more about that here).
During and since this time, I have spoken to many people who have shared this experience and what I learned is that it happens to us all, no matter who you are or what your age or status is.
In actual fact, noticing that you’re not quite happy and feeling like you need to change things up is often the start of an amazing journey. It can be (and often is) quite intense and at times, scary and frustrating. But if your mindset is in the right place, it can lead to the most amazing breakthroughs and destinations.
I’m here to help guide and support you through this journey so that you can feel more empowered and confident instead of confused and full of self-doubt.
Life is not a dress rehearsal, it’s important not to waste time floundering on your own when you could be getting help and thriving.
It won't always be sunshine and rainbows, but feeling the struggle of learning, and growing into the best version of yourself is a struggle worth experiencing (kind of like the pain you feel in your muscles when you’ve been exercising).
The pain and struggle of staying stuck because you’re unsure of how to change things, or because you’re lacking the confidence to take action is way worse!
You already have everything you need to be the best version of yourself. You might just need some help finding and owning it.